Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweet Sweet Birdies

All I can say is ....life is pretty sweet! These precious little Birds brighten each day, make me laugh so hard I could cry, make me cry because I'm so happy, keep me on my toes constantly, have perfected the art of making a mess, love to be my little helpers, walk and talk and are always trying to get into mischief...I love it!
Say "Cheese"
Hey Hey Good Lookin'!
Fun in the sun!
 Miss Sophia striking a pose while....
Miss Isabelle "charges" it up...her signature look:)
 Hudson with his "assistant"! Oh I was one proud Mommy that he was actually sharing his toolbench! Big Step, Huge Step! He did tell me that she didn't have "tool privileges" yet but that he taught her how to hold and hand him the screws. I love that he has started to incorporate some of my terminology into his vocabulary. You see, all of his "stuff" from toys, to his bike, to TV time, are all privileges and must be earned through good behavior. Privileges are revoked if one is disobedient or naughty. Though sometimes I am not as strict as I ought to be, I try to be consistent. So he proceeded to tell me that so long as Isabelle was being a "good girl" she could earn "tool privileges"...love it!
And again...being the most awesome big brother and sharing one of his new birthday presents! Sissies loved them some monster truck fun with Hudson!
Random lesson for the day and another reason to put shoes in a closet where they belong.
End of the day snuggles while Hudson was off playing baseball with YaYa, GoGo and Auntie KK!

No comments:

Post a Comment