Sunday, July 10, 2011

Seven Random Things

 My sister-in-law tagged me in her blog assigning me to to share seven random things about myself and then to tag some more people. So here's to you, Catie Grace, and here it goes....

1. I never leave the house without sunscreen. I want skin like my mother's and thankfully have genetics on my side, but a daily dose of SPF is a must.
2. If I had to choose between something sweet or salty...sweet everytime!
3. I would say that I am a domestic failure bouncing back. Yes, I now cook and hope to one day love it.
4. Back in the day I was queen of the fair...tiara and all...Devon, you remember those days:)
5. I have moved nearly 20 times in less than 30 years.
6. My most recent accomplishment: In and out of Target in less than 20 minutes with every item on my list, spending less than $100, all 3 kids and a double BOB in tow!
7. I am a bit clumsy....even broke my foot while 8 months pregnant with Hudson.

To the following sweet ladies, consider yourself tagged:

Cassie at Down Fuller Lane
Stephanie at Sisak Girls
Amber at A. Leigh Photography
Tiffany at The Walkers

No comments:

Post a Comment