Friday, September 9, 2011

To the moon and back...

Wow, this has been a rough week! Just when we thought we were free of the horrific stomach bug here at the Bird House....it struck again....this time Derek and the twins....on the same night...with a vengeance. It was awful and I have been one tired mommy! Now that we have all suffered through the misery of this thing, we just pray that it doesn't return. Needless to say there hasn't been much time for blogging, but the happiest point of my days recently is well worth a little post.

Mommy: "Hudson, I love you!"
Hudson: "I love you too, Mommy!"
Mommy: "Hudson, do you know how much I love you?"
Hudson: "A whole lot!"
Mommy: "Do you know how much is 'a whole lot'?"
Hudson: "To the moon and back a million times over!"
Mommy: "That's right....I love you to the moon and back a million times over!"

How I pray that he never outgrows this adorableness...it melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment