Friday, September 2, 2011

Crash

Crash...Well not really a crash, but a sweet older gentleman did accidentally tap the back of the tahoe with his car. So yep, I got rear-ended this morning in San Antonio with all the kiddos in the car. Thankfully it was very minor and everyone is ok. It did scare my little man though...."Mommy, someone hit us, someone hit us....oh no, oh no!!!" He was such a trooper though and was super excited to see the policeman and his car. While we waited, he helped entertain his sisters, who don't particularly care for their carseats if the car is not moving. I think we were all tired of playing peek-a-boo by the time it was all said and done. Hudson did find it funny when the officer peeked in asked how many kids I had in there....he yelled out to him "just me and each sissy". On a side note...leaving a potty in the car in case of emergency also proved to be a smart move, seeing as how I didn't think the officer, nor the onlookers at the California Pizza Kitchen, would appreciate it if my son went tee-tee on the plants at the Quarry Market. Needless to say, we all survived the accident and made our way safely home. Hudson had to call everyone to tell them that someone hit us and also made sure to tell the cars passing by...."Don't hit us, don't hit us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment