Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Bliss

So often I find myself wishing for time to stand still, for just a moment more to marvel. I want this sweet innocence to last forever, for those magical moments when your children look at you and smile to never end. I honestly do not know where the last five months have gone...or for that matter, the last two years. Hudson is no longer a baby, but a "too smart for his own britches", tractor and dirt-loving little two year old who constantly makes me laugh, who melts my heart with his loving kindness, who impresses me each and every day, and who brings the kind of joy that I never knew existed. My sweet girls are growing like weeds, rolling all over the place, desperately trying to inch their way across the room, laughing and giggling all the time. I absolutely love their precious smiles, their chubby little cheeks, their beautiful blue eyes, and most of all the warmth of snuggling with them. I know with each day that passes, I am one day closer to not having baby babies anymore...very bitter sweet. So we treasure each and every moment, even on the most difficult of days when the score is Mommy-0 and Little Birds-10, because I know I will continue to look back yearning for those moments again. We deeply cherish every second, every sweet grin, every laugh, every tear we wipe away and replace with a smile, every boo-boo and ouchie we fix, every hug, every snuggle, every kiss, and every "I Love You"!!!

A glimpse of our little birds as itty bitty babies...
 Hudson Michael
02.18.09
7lbs 13oz


 Proud Big Brother
 Isabelle & Sophia

Isabelle Cecilia
12.18.10 at 9:58AM
5lbs 6oz
 Sophia Elizabeth
12.18.10 at 10:00AM
7lbs 2oz

We are abundantly blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment