Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Motherhood is truly one of the greatest gifts and I am truly blessed to have the most amazing mother! How do you adequately put into words what a mother has done for you, what she has sacrificed for you, what she means to you, what she has taught you over the years, and how much you love her for all of the aforementioned? In simple terms...I thank her for teaching me how to love, how to be patient, how to be grateful, how to be giving, how to be persistent, how to work hard, how to stand up for what I believe in, how to trust in God and have true faith, and how to want more for my children than I myself can imagine...I thank her for leading by example and for constantly making me want to be a better person, a better daughter, a better wife, and most of all a better mother. So to my mom I am grateful and to God I am ever so thankful for my three little miracles and for the gift of being a mommy. I hope to be the mother to them that my mother is to me. I love them to the moon and back and wish for them a perfect world where all of their hopes and dreams will come true!!! Here are pictures from a most wonderful Mother's Day....
  It is like the popular twin video on youtube...they love to "talk" to each other!
Hudson is ready for the Kentucky Derby....bring it!
Miss Sophia and her YaYa
Miss Isabelle and Daddy
"Cheese"
My precious little girls!!!

 Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment